Introducing GTshare: (AFAIK) the 1st "dividend paying" Stellar-based token!
Hold some GTshare and receive every month (starting from April) a fraction of a XLM amount automatically split between GTshare owners, based on the ratio owned.
To perform this, a custom software called ez-stellarshare was created. I also rely on the built-in Stellar inflation mechanism. The GTshare token is tied to the Gaudia Tech startup (hence the GT symbol) based in France. The variable XLM amount distributed on the 1st day of every month will vary according to my startup success and the XLM/EUR exchange rate.
As a proof of concept, I offer 12 (twelve) GTshare units to you the GalacticTalk community.
To receive your gift, :
[ 1 ]
launch your favorite Stellar client
(I suggest: https://github.com/stellarchat/desktop-client/releases) and add a trustline for the GTshare token. The issuer_id is GBOTNDWSQLVKI4RARHVIYMBM4FBJJXSQ7FH6EGJWQU24M2SBFH7CAR7A.
Alternatively you can input the domain: gaudia-tech.com to easily identify the right token.
[ 2 ]
drop me an email >>> thomas at gaudia-tech dot com
where you give 3 informations:
- your first name + your galactictalk nickname
- your country of residence
- a public address with the trustline already created for receiving your token.
First come first served rule applies. In case you come too late, you can still acquire units via the SDEX.
- The proof for the 5 first payments (months: April - August 2018) will be published here.
- During the 10 first "dividend" payments, the distribution account will be ignored (in this way, early adopters receive substantial dividends). All accounts will be considered equally after this running-in period.
- the issuing account being locked, you can be sure that there will only ever be 600 GTshare tokens in the world
Questions are welcome. Long live to the network!