Introducing GTshare: yet another token based on the Stellar network!
What sets this token apart?
WELL, AN AMAZING FEATURE: As far as I know, GTshare is the 1st "dividend paying" Stellar-based token!
Hold some GTshare and receive every month (starting from April) a fraction of a XLM amount automatically split between GTshare owners, based on the ratio owned.
To perform this I developed a software called ez-stellarshare. I will also rely on the built-in Stellar inflation mechanism + past investments to keep my XLM supply high.
The GTshare token is tied to the start-up "Gaudia Tech" (hence the GT symbol) based in France and to the real-world economy, therefore the (variable) XLM amount distributed on the 1st day of every month will vary according to my start-up success and the XLM/EUR exchange rate.
As a proof of concept, I'd like to offer 12 (twelve) GTshare units to you the GalacticTalk community.
And I will publish here the proof of the 5 first payments (months: April - August 2018). First come first served. In case you come too late, you can still acquire units via the SDEX.
To receive your gift, :
launch your favorite Stellar client (May I suggest: https://github.com/stellarchat/desktop-client/releases) and create a trustline for the GTshare token (issuer account= GBOTNDWSQLVKI4RARHVIYMBM4FBJJXSQ7FH6EGJWQU24M2SBFH7CAR7A,
you can also use the gaudia-tech.com domain to easily identify the right token)
drop me an email >>> thomas at gaudia-tech dot com
where you give 3 informations:
- your first name + your galactictalk nickname
- your country of residence
- a public address that you control (with the trustline already created) for receiving your token
- During the 10 first "dividend" payments, the distribution account will be ignored (in this way, early adopters receive substantial dividends). All accounts will be considered equally after this running-in period.
- the issuing account being locked, you can be sure that there will only ever be 600 GTTshare tokens in the world
Your questions are welcome.
Long live to the network!