I'm pretty excited to announce that version 1 of my new mobile wallet, Lumenocity, is currently in the app store review! I'm pretty excited because I started this project in mid February and now it's in a decent MVP stage. I have had a lot of fun building this project, and I really am excited to see how far I could take it and make it the best wallet out there.
What is Lumenocity?
Lumenocity is a mobile wallet, built with React Native and completely open source. My focus with it was usability. I wanted to improve adding accounts in a way that allowed a person to get awesome Stellar features like federated addresses and inflation set up ASAP, and as easily as possible.
The current feature set is a bit small, but this is the MVP after all. Currently, you can:
- Add as many accounts as you want
- Set a federated address with Lumenocity's own you*lumenocity.io federation service
- Set up inflation simply and easily to one of the half dozen popular pools out there
- Send assets and review transactions per-account
- QR code support
Now that the base product is in place, the roadmap is as follows:
- Support for additional federation servers
- Push notifications (even with the app closed) whenever a transaction comes in/out
- Integration with your phone's contacts so you can send/receive funds a lot easier
- Supporting all the assets on the network
- Send anyone funds via email
Here's some screenshots of the current app:
The current release is pending for Android and Apple, but I anticipate Android to be out first. I will post links as soon as they become available!
PS - I would love feedback once the app is downloadable. I really think only through feedback can something like this be improved.
PPS - My original post was here: https://galactictalk.org/d/1018-new-mobile-wallet-lumenocity
But it was for an earlier phase so I thought I'd re-make it.