For the next Build Challenge, we want to build Booster, a mobile wallet built for Stellar using the best security out there.
We’re Sam and Will, a couple of security nerds that have been working in payments and fraud for many years at companies like Twitter and Lyft. We’re excited about the potential of Stellar, but thought there was room for a more secure mobile wallet combining great security with awesome usability.... so for the Build Challenge we’re going to try to make one ourselves!
We’d love your help to figure out the right features -- below is what we’re thinking now, but plan to change plans based on feedback. Please help us out by taking this quick survey!
- Decentralized keys that you own -- we’ll encrypt your private keys in your phone, never touching our servers.
- Really smart, cutting edge multi-factor authentication features will keep your account secure.
- ATO protection features will prevent anyone from accessing your account even if they compromise your phone
- Slick, easy-to-use user experience to send money to other users, including your friends, without compromising security
- The mobile app is open sourced and shared with the community
- Ability to send peer-to-peer payments without anchors. We’re excited about this build challenge prompt, and will do our best to ship it by the contest deadline.
- Optional backups to other forms of identity to enable smart account recovery.
- Make it really easy to exchange crypto (BTC, ETH) for Lumens
- Support easier Lumens-to-fiat exchange
- Find your friends (e.g., your phone contacts) and easily send them anything on the Stellar network
Please - We need your help!
We want to make sure we’re working on something that supports the Stellar community, and is something people actually want. We’d love your feedback, perspective, and suggestions on what we should focus on. Here’s some ways to help:
1. Take this short survey
2. Join our slack
3. Comment below 😉