Stardust is a simple algorithmic trading framework. Its a framework and not a full-fledged website or an app that can be directly used. It has an algorithmic trading engine and provides a set of APIs to interact with this engine. This framework can be used to create the trading bots and other cool stuff.
What it can do
Stardust has the following components:
- Algorithmic trading engine (trading bot engine)
- Plugin-like mechanism to create the templates for the algorithm that the users can customize (trading bot algorithms)
- REST API engine to interact with the engine
- Historical SDEX data importer and a backtesting engine (to test bots performance with historical data)
Work in progress
Stardust is still a work in progress and needs improvement in the following areas:
- Multiuser authentication is not enabled (but has necessary hooks and database schema to enable multiuser implementation)
- Backtesting engine needs performance improvement (currently single threaded)
- Documentation to explain how to customize the algorithms
- Client implementation (currently only REST APIs are supported)
Code is hosted on github at https://github.com/hard-codr/stardust
Please check it out and let me know what you think about it.