Hi all, I'm giving the Stellar Build Challenge a go, and would like to announce my project, OpenBotMaker.
It's a simple, open source Trading Bot making app in ReactJS for the SDEX that anyone can use to design and run bots on the SDEX. The focus of the project is more on making it easy for community participation / contribution.
How this project brings value to the community
It's open source, folks can do whatever they want with it with no strings attached.
Documented with guides so that other developers can easily improve / build upon this. Examples:
- "How would I add my own strategy?"
- "How would I change/improve the backtesting logic?"
- "How would I enhance the chart to display more info?"
- and more
- Load assets, price history of trading pair via Horizon API and display them on a chart
- Select a Strategy to tune
- Tune Strategy and see backtest results
- Run bot with tuned strategy (Still WIP)
I am working 2 jobs and have very limited time, so all I could manage was to try to lower the barrier to entry for other curious developers in the community to play with and extend and build their own Trading Bot Maker.
I'm out of town right now and still have some bits to flesh out before I put it up on github but I hope to do it soon.
Am just announcing the project for now as part of the SBC requirements.