This is part 1 of going the last mile to fully meeting SDK requirements.
AccountResponse now models account data values as
String (See below).
- Due to this bug in Horizon, the
validAfter fields of
TransactionHistory may appear as
None when they were in fact present. This document will note when these fields become reliable again.
- #33 Support for pathfinding endpoint
- #35 Support for trade aggregations endpoint
- #53 On-the-fly decoding of transaction meta-info about the entries affecting the ledger.
- #120 On-the-fly decoding of transaction fee meta-info.
- #92 Horizon Release v0.18.0 compatibility. Added fields
feeCharged to transaction responses. The field
feePaid is now deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- #51 Data associated with an account is modelled as a byte array and parsed from Horizon responses as Base64-encoded Strings.