Stellar Workshops & Seminars
Providing workshops on token creation and smart contracts based on Stellar.
Based on our Stellar meetups in Munich and New York the idea evolved to implement meetings with a workshop character and educate everybody on the potential of the Stellar ecosystem. We already created a 50 pages tutorial how to create a stellar token using the laboratory. As we got positive feedback we would like to continue and expand the workshops and the tutorial material. All slides will be open source and available to everybody.
Our goal is to share our knowledge and educate everybody on the possibilities Stellar has. Our objectives are:
Create workshop tutorials with interactive tasks which motivate the students to get the hands dirty by themselves.
There will be tutorials on different skill level.
A) Introduction to Stellar
B) Intermediate Tasks
C) Advanced Knowledge
D) API and tools from third parties
Create an ambassador program, so the workshops can be performed by others.
Create a “Certification Standard” after the workshop was attended and a test was passed.
What does the workshop project enable users to do?
After attending the workshops user are able to:
- Know about the goals and motivation of Stellar
- Use the stellar.org/laboratory and other tools
- Use Stellar wallets and know about the benefits and pitfalls with different wallets
- Know the basics of Stellar
- Know how to create a token
- Know about the possibilities of creating smart contracts, using timebound, sequence number, channel accounts, signatures, thresholds and more.
Why are the workshops project valuable for Stellar?
Because we will educate the attendees about the potential of Stellar and also how to start using the ecosystem.
How will we spend the funds, if we would be one of the winners?
We will cover the costs on creating tutorials, organizing and performing the workshops.
Workshop Tutorial: https://blueorion.cc/documents/Blue-Orion-Workshop.pdf
Twitter | Linkedin | Meetups Munich | Meetups New York
Voting / Nomination
If you like our activities and would like to see more workshops happening, we would appreciate your support by giving us a nomination vote. Steps are:
1) Login on stellarcommunity.fund with your keybase account
2) Confirm the user on keybase (see chat msg from the scfbot)
3) Give Blue Orion a nomination-vote and also select 2-7 other projects.