I am Leo Young, a crypto enthusiast from China. I have been a big fan of Stellar Lumens since the mainnet goes live. I see its potential to be a universal cross-border transfer system and become an underlying financial infrastructure in the future.
I am having a plan to promote Stellar Network and help it to grow in China, attracting more users, investors and developers.
Here is the general summary of the plan:
To reach more users and investors:
- update info in social media. Set up a weibo account to update timely and instantly;
- set a WeChat official account to write blogs, publish basic knowledge and message on Stellar, and update development progress weekly or monthly;
- have more media exposure in local media.
To build a community:
- organize online or offline meetup or AMA to have direct communication with wider audience;
- have groups in WeChat or Telegram to discuss or answer general questions;
To attract more developers:
- have online or offline meetup with developer community or in universities;
- have interactions with developers and teams, letting more developers know Stellar Network;
- have workshop to tell how the blockchain works and how to implement on Stellar to resolve real problems.
(in this part, I may need assistance or help from the community or foundation as I am not a developer.)
In addition, we may help to localize the Stellar official website to reach more in China.
I hope I could get more suggestions from the foundation and community to help Stellar grow stronger. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.
Here is more about me: https://funkyswing.github.io/about-me/