Title: Testnet.ai - The Stellar Developer's Toolkit
Summary: Stop wasting development cycles on your testnet accounts and tokens. We're taking the pain out of the creation and management of Stellar assets and accounts following a network reset.
Goals: We have our own lengthy list of feature backlogged items, but we're interested in hearing what functionality you as a developer would need. Please let us know what we can do to make your development workflow easier.
Description: This project is fully live and chock full of features for Stellar development teams. The service is offered entirely free, so please sign up and give us feedback. We announced this project back in an earlier round and have taken the time to fix a variety of bugs and add important new features.
Below is an abridged summary of features:
- The ability to automatically recreate an asset, including issuer, distributor, and market maker when the Stellar testnet resets quarterly
- The ability to automatically recreate wallets when the Stellar testnet resets quarterly
- A full blown user registration process and administrative dashboard for managing tokens
- The ability to create and delete tokens, which includes both the issuer and distribution accounts
- The ability to delete tokens and perform as much cleanup as possible on the test network
- The ability to customize AUTH flags on newly created tokens
- Creation of a custom subdomain to act as your home_domain for each generated token which serves a stellar.toml file to identify your token
- The ability to create and customize market making strategies for tokens to ensure they're provided liquidity for personal or company internal testing on the SDEX. This includes:
- Automatically creates and funds trading accounts on the buy and sell side
- Ability to select a top 100 cryptocurrency to base your testnet asset's price against
- Ability to customize the orderbook spread percentage
- Ability to customize the orderbook depth
- Ability to customize the orderbook offer amounts
- Automatically handles re-filling trading accounts when their balances get low
- Ability to activate/deactivate a market maker to control when it trades
- Deletion of market makers will make best attempts to fully scrub the network, including deleting active offers, deleting data, deleting trustlines, and sending funds back to their issuers followed by merge account
- The ability to send either XLM or any custom token you've created to someone else on the Stellar testnet
- The ability to import an existing testnet token into our system to be auto managed and gain the above capabilities
- The ability to create user wallets with tags and descriptions for internal use.
- Implemented a websocket push notification service to keep users abreast of various queued backend activities taking place.