Mozart - Harmonize your day-to-day payments
My name is Olvis E. Gil Rios, I am the founder of mozartpay.com, and I love teaching people about the Stellar Network on EduNode.org and building open-source tools on experio.at. I am also one of the organizers of the "Stellar Austria Developers Meetup", a community of developers and enthusiasts for the Stellar Network in Austria. My qualifications include entrepreneurial skills, a degree in Economics from the University of Cartagena, Colombia, more than 7 years of experience in the technological field, and more than 4 years of experience as a web developer. My competencies are found in the technical, operational, and commercial aspects of the business.
Many online businesses face many challenges when it comes down to performing cross-border payments in their daily activities.
- B2B Payments
Our payment technology allows secure, fast, and compliant transfer of value and cross-border payments for online businesses worldwide.
Our clients can benefit from our remittance services with more than 10 currencies worldwide.
- Content and gaming
Micropayment solutions for content publishers and online gaming companies.
- Tourism and Leisure
Companies in travel can also leverage our payment API to allow secure, fast, and compliant international payments.
- Tokenization of assets
We also offer tokenization services that can be used for issuing equity or real estate assets.
- The front-end of the platform was built using ReactJS and Material UI.
- MozartPay RESTful API has consistent resource-oriented URLs, returns JSON-encoded responses and uses standard HTTP response codes.
- We use secure cryptographic algorithms to encrypt private data.
- User registration system built using Redux, and NodeJS.
- Front end deployed on Netlify and the Backend deployed on Heroku.
- We use MongoDB for database management.
Website (Coming soon): https://www.mozartpay.com/