We (EventCHI) are looking for a Lead Backend Developer with Stellar skills.
Send me a email if you are interested in the job.
EventCHI is a startup in the blockchain and fintech-tech space. We make events possible again in a (post) COVID world by creating a global payment standard and providing the financial infrastructure for events and venues. During the last years, EventCHI developed a platform for event payments and ticketing. The platform technology is built on Stellar technology.
The product will be launched in the upcoming period. The next steps in the development of the product will be focused on utilizing blockchain technology, tokenizing, adding more stakeholders, and creating financial services for the events.
There is an open position as a Lead Backend Developer where you are free to work from any place in Europe. You will work in a startup environment with the rest of the team. You are responsible for the backend including the code quality, support of the platform, contributing to the architectural design, and leading the developers.
- The full life cycle of building the platform. Product requirement gathering, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support.
- Partner with your teammates to get things done.
- Promote technology best practice within the team, and conduct code review for peers.
- Management, support and monitoring of cloud, SAAS and backend services
- Stellar Core / Horizon management
- Provide adequate resources and information to your team
- Support the product launch
- Average knowledge of decentralized ledgers
- Average knowledge of decentralized finance (DeFI)
- Strong software development background
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Completed a bachelor's degree in computer science
- Strong knowledge of Node.JS
- Experience with event driven microservices
- Experience with Kubernetes / Redis / API gateways
- Good English language skills
- Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with the Stellar Core / Horizon
- Experience with HashiCorp Keycloak and Vault
Drop an email at email@example.com if you think you are the right person for the job.