There are assets and accounts on stellar network labeled as scam or reported for illicit or fraudulent activity.
This asset for example is labeld as: "Warning: reported for illicit or fraudulent activity"
(In fact all assets issued by the same issuing account are labeled the same.)
And the issuing account labeled as: "[SwissCustody scam] Warning: reported for illicit or fraudulent activity. Do not send funds to this address and do not trust any person affiliated with it."
1) Why is the asset not removed from the network?
2) Why is the asset allowed to trade?
3) Why is the issuing account not being blocked or deleted?
4) Who decides to label an aset or account as scam or reported for illicit or fraudulent activity?
5) How can someone report an aset or account as scam or for illicit or fraudulent activity?