jed Hey jed! Thanks for your message!
I've deployed v0.1.6 in accordance to your remarks!
Where are the secret keys saved? You should make this clear on the screens you enter in the secret key.
If you enable the mobile mode, then your secret key(s) will be stored in the localStorage - I am currently working on a PIN encryption system!
I've added a "security concerns" popup on the wallet's page after the unlock button!
Why do you have the ripple price chart in there?
As many people claim there is a price correlation between XLM and XRP, I thought that adding it for prevision purposes could be a plus - removed it as it could be confusing! (perhaps i'll add a checkbox in the settings for that if people want it)
In recent txs the accountID is a link to stellarcahin.io but seems better to have it just open this "inspect" screen you made and have the "inspect" screen have a link to "more info" which is to stellarchain.io or steexp.com
Good idea, had not thought about it! It's now working that way 😉 (added both stellarchain & steexp link)
the send form isn't doing path finding. For example you should be able to send XLM to <phone number>*coins.asia and have the receiver get PHP. Checkout how stargazer is doing it.
Not sure about that one, I checked stargazer and has not found a difference with blackwallet, perhaps I'm missing something?
I think the difference is that stargazer is displaying the address before you click the send button - while blackwallet is displaying everything once you clicked the send button (before sending, there is a confirmation window that shows up details like federated name, account id, amount, memo, message etc.)
I've changed the "SEND" button's text to "CONTINUE"
it doesn't seem to support sending to payment addresses (things like bob*domain.com) ,at least it doesn't display the accountID it gets back or an error if you give it a bogus one.
It works for valid federated addresses 🙂
Regading bugus ones, you're right - I've noticed that Federation lookup function in the stellar sdk wasn't returning an error when a lookup failed so the .catch() function was never called has it stopped working - I now use an ajax trick to handle bugus destinations 😉
So now, trying to send to a invalid federated address will display an error: "Domain not found"
- fixed a bug with federated address lookup on non-federated domains (now display a: "Domain not found" message)
- removed the XRP from the charts list
- clicking on a public address in the transaction history will now display more infos about that address in the inspect tool
- some files minification to increase loading speed
- use a pin system for secret keys encryption