Stellar Wallet and Tools to operate with Stellar network
My goal is to create a set of tools that would be easy to use, yet powerful enough so you don’t have to look further.
Base (without registration - just enter your secret)
- Balances - list of all balances (XLM and other assets)
- Send - XLM or any other asset (issuing assets) + Send to any email address
- Receive - QR Code of your Public key, option to assign Stellar address (federation)
- Payments - recent payments
- Account - every detail about your account
- All operations - list of all account’s operations with all the details
- Trustlines - add anchors, manage trustlines
- Data - manage account’s data
- Set options
- Merge accounts
Members (with registration)
- Multiple accounts - store as many accounts as you want
- Option to replace secret key with password
You can use this app to inspect any other account on the network. Just enter it’s public key and you are good to go. Want to make a payment? Just unlock your account (using secret). Do you have multiple accounts? Sign up and store as many accounts as you want. You can switch between them in two clicks.
Since there wasn’t enough time to finish everything, here are some things I am going to work on.
Short term plans (hopefully November 15)
- Frontpage - to get some cool looks, not to scare people away
- Responsivity for mobile devices
- Cancel payment (send to any email address)
- Send to any email address
- Contacts - members will be able to store contacts
- Multiple federation addresses - members can have email and nickname address for example
- 2 factor auth
- More human friendly errors (currently raw responses from libs)
- Getting started - simple documentation
- Fix bugs that you might find 😃
Long term plans
- Path payments
- Distributed Exchange - complex tools to work with SDX
- Multi-sig coordinator
- Anything Stellar users (you) might need
I hope you will find MyStellar.Tools useful.
Waiting for your feedback!