First of all i need to say that i didn't do this because of the SBC or for get any bounty, in fact i started making some pull requests before this SBC was announced.
1) Added Data object to the AccountResponse
Pull Request: https://github.com/elucidsoft/dotnet-stellar-sdk/pull/23
The Data object was missing from the AccountResponse and it prevented to use it in the SDK (https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/list-of-operations.html#manage-data)
2) Documentation Improvements
Pull Requests: https://github.com/elucidsoft/dotnet-stellar-sdk/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+author%3AKirbyrawr+docs
Basically the owner of the repo put an issue and i got interested since i wanted to learn how to do it so this is what i did.
1) Setup DocFX Generation tool properly for fix the github url links.
2) Forked a template and modified it for make it look better. (https://github.com/MathewSachin/docfx-tmpl)
3) Improved the generation of the documents by doing an assistant in shell script for easily management of the documentation and uploading with pull requests support.
4) Created specific branch for the documentation in the same project called gh-pages.
You can find the website here: https://elucidsoft.github.io/dotnet-stellar-sdk/api/index.html
3) SDK Examples
Basically i started doing some examples (Will do more in the future) of how to use the SDK.
I created a new tab in the documentation website and i uploaded them there.
It's a first pass so it can contain some spelling errors and other issues.
Here is an example:
NON SUBMITTED BUT IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTIONS
I hope i can keep doing contributions to this SDK since i like it and it helps me improve as well.
In fact i learned a lot by working with Stellar and i like it.