I'm very excited to announce and get your feedback on Nucleo.fi (https://nucleo.fi) before the next Stellar Build Challenge deadline.
Nucleo.fi provides social identity on the Stellar Network. It is a social trading web app coupled with peer-to-peer payments (Social trading 'cornerstone' project in SDF Project List).
I wanted a platform where users could see what tokens their friends are investing in and buy/sell those assets while competing on returns, where anchors could easily showcase the tokens that they issue, where friends could send tokens back and forth using their own social handle instead of a long public address, and where you could seamlessly search for people, Stellar accounts, and available assets on the network. So that's what I built Nucleo.fi to be.
- Social identity on the Stellar Network: user profile page displaying all the assets you have invested in, your existing Stellar account addresses, and the usual social network info (i.e. profile pic, cover photo, name and bio).
- Multiple Stellar accounts for each Nucleo.fi user profile: associate existing Stellar accounts or create new Stellar accounts with funds from Nucleo.fi
- Real time market orders on the Stellar DEX with robust asset price charting
- Leaderboard of user returns over various time periods (1d, 1w, 1m, 3m, 6m, 1y)
- User rankings (top 100) based on account performance over the last 24 hours
- Asset rankings from the StellarTerm API (activityScore)
- Payments to others using their Nucleo.fi username, Stellar account public key, or simply by searching their full name.
- Follow other Nucleo.fi user profiles (friends, anchors, etc.) and keep up to date on what other users are buying/selling and what tokens anchors are issuing.
- Social feed displaying recent activity from all Nucleo.fi users you follow and news feed displaying aggregated Stellar related news.
- Real time search of all Nucleo.fi users, their accounts, and any assets they have held or issued
- Email notifications when: you receive a payment, an anchor you follow issues a new token, a user you follow buys/sells an asset, another user follows you.
Coming Features (hopefully before the submission deadline):
- Support for Ledger Nano S and StellarGuard
- Support for Path Payments
The platform is web only, for now, and requires signing up at https://nucleo.fi to utilize all its features. Some aspects, like your user profile, are public (since Stellar accounts, transactions, etc. are inherently public) and can be seen by others without the need for them to sign up.
Any feedback/support would be greatly appreciated! Links are below as well as a short video preview.
Open source code repo ( README docs will be there before the deadline; PRs are welcome 🙂 ):