Thought it's time for another visual update. Still a work in progress of course. 'on-building' icons will change size depending on screen size and distance from building and camera. Two icons will be changed (Move and Info/Enter).
The resources shown in the top right will be placed new, show only the top 4 (on mobile) with option to open an interface listing all resources.
Icons at the bottom will be re-ordered, also now shows as 'selected' as default, will change to 'unselected' and 'selected' only when GUI is active/open.
Bug fixes (copied from internal trello):
- (Bug) Buildings can only produce 1 item, cannot produce anything at all
- (Bug) Adding a worker inside the buildings screen does not asks for the confirmation windows
- (Bug) Population window does not appears for other professions but Farmers only
- (Bug) Adding a new pop increases pops by 3 bars instead of 1
- (Bug) Mess starts to appear if we update a value in the screen, but when we close and re-open everything appears fine again
- (Bug) Top message sometimes is not rendered
And a bunch of smaller ones.
- Mines no longer can be placed on any mine rock
- Multiple Option Window. (there was only Error Window and Confirmation Window)
- Tools and Food detection for new pop
- In the building screen, each building has a toggle that allows the building to get ignored from the population tab, allowing for further management and a reason to have managed buildings inside the castle gates.
- Each category of each tab auto fills depending on the amount of buildings + the amount of pops each building requires
- Fully replace dropdown menu to building buttons
- Level up graphic that appears somewhere in a corner of the building
- Level up graphic only appears if the building is available to have a level up
- Top message above the building
And more I might have forgotten if it was already in the last build.