LOBSTR wallet - https://lobstr.co
LOBSTR - simple and secure Stellar wallet available on the web, Android and iOS.
SEP-0006 Asset withdraw/deposit (apay.io, stellarport.io, fchain.io, naobtc.com)
SEP-0007 support (web)
SEP-0007 support (mobile - available in v.4.5.0 apps)
Setup 3 new validators (now LOBSTR runs a total of 5 full validators)
Redesigned onboarding for mobile apps
Multisig improvements on web (n of m signers support and other updates)
Stellar core 11 support
Ability to edit federated address and ability to connect federated address to connected account
New “Send” flow for mobile apps (UI to Stellar assets to email address or phone number)
Price alerts for mobile LOBSTR apps (stay on top of any Stellar asset price 24/7 with PUSH notifications)
New flexible back-end for Federation management
Federation improvements *See more on that below
PUSH notifications about significant XLM price changes (“XLM is up10% in the last 24 hours”)
Connect mobile phone to LOBSTR account on mobile apps
Update “Help” section in mobile apps Knowledge Base updates (new articles, new video tutorials etc.)
- SEP-0006 Withdraw/Deposit (NGNT, MXN biccos, saldo.mx, tempo.eu.com, Anchorusd.com)
- Web. Buy XLM with credit card (using Indacoin SDK)
- Multisig improvements on mobile (n of m signers support and other updates)
- Inflation pool for Stellar ecosystem developers *See more on that below
- Trading improvements (25% ... 50% ... 75% selectors, minor polishing, etc)
- Enable 2FA from Mobile apps (currently available on the web only)
- Ability to manage your federated address from the mobile app
- “Receive” section redesign & updates (explain multiple options - Stellar address, federated address, email, phone number, “accept all assets” address etc.)
- “Request” section redesign & updates
- Settings updates on mobile apps (set name, change password, edit federation address etc.)
- Mobile apps. Buy XLM with credit card (using Indacoin SDK)
- Deposit and Withdraw using bank account (integration of AAVE pay)
- Start transition to a fully non-custodial wallet
- Referral program. *See more on that below
- Localization of the app and knowledge base - add support for 4-5 languages.
- Updated “contacts” section (make stellar contacts easy-to-use address book like in your device contacts. Enhanced search, address book export, share contact etc.)
- New asset page (every asset will have a rich description with its details, stats, market cap, charts, SDEX price, etc)
- SEP-0008 (regulated assets)
- Better support for restricted assets (KYC, auth_required, auth_revocable)
- Trade non-native asset pairs (only XLM pairs available now)
- Simple one-click swap between assets
- Path payments
- Ledger Nano X support (via bluetooth)
- Setup our SEP-0006 compatible anchors (crypto based and hopefully fiat tethered LOBSTR assets).
- Various performance improvements (decrease loading time for asset and charting data)
- Notifications section improvements (separate notifications for trading, price alerts, security)
- Improve navigation in mobile apps on Home and Send screens (swipes between assets, long press etc.)
- Website. Show real-time activity notifications (trades, incoming payments alerts)
Check out the video we prepared for you to find out more about LOBSTR wallet and its features:
Anything else (additional information):
Access to LOBSTR inflation pool for Stellar ecosystem developers
LOBSTR will help other projects building on Stellar to benefit from inflation of Stellar network.
The Stellar network has a built-in inflation mechanism which distributes new lumens (1% each year) and transaction fees among the accounts which receive the “votes” from users.
This may serve several purposes. In particular, it allows people to collaborate and vote for certain ecosystem projects, supporting them with the inflation rewards.
However, in order to receive inflation, each account first needs to solve a difficult challenge and get above the minimum votes threshold, which is over 50M. This means that a total balance of wallets voting for the account should be over 50M lumens.
Once this threshold is reached a project can start receiving inflation benefits, which may help fund development and fuel further growth. Several projects in the Stellar ecosystem have made attempts to collect their own collect inflation, but at this point this is a very challenging task, since majority of lumens are not yet distributed, which makes the threshold even more difficult.
So, supporting a smaller project through inflation mechanism was not really a feasible option.
LOBSTR (thanks to over 100,000 voting users) was able to overcome the inflation threshold and started receiving inflation payouts. This now helps us fund the development and continue innovating.
Next, we want to help other projects benefit from inflation as well by opening our inflation pool for other projects.
We are building a tool that will allow any project building on Stellar ecosystem (wallet, SDK, exchange, etc) to direct the user votes to our inflation pool (users will need to sign a single simple transaction), and immediately receive their share of inflation payouts. You can think of this like Lumenaut pool, but for companies building on Stellar. As an example, 3M votes will generate a monthly revenue of 2500 XLM, which depending on the XLM price may help pay the hosting bills, pay part-time contractors or even provide a support needed to focus on the project full-time.
Technically, all the accounts will share the same inflation destination, and the routing will happen through home domain or account data entries - so the shares count will be transparent.
We will be refunding 100% of the payouts for the open-source projects, and taking a small fee from others.
Full details about the service will be announced in June, once we launch the tools.
Please let us know if you’d like to get the early access - we are looking for several projects that would be interested to start in a week or two.
We are working on a referral program for LOBSTR, where a user can invite 3 new users (friends, family) and get a bonus for invitation.
Invite friends by sending them a few lumens by email or phone number.
We have designed a great onboarding experience for new users that will make it easy for new users to get started with Stellar.
We already have the back-end to do it right now.
All you need to do is send payment lumens or any other Stellar asset to any email like
email@example.com*lobstr.co or any phone number like
+11234567890*lobstr.co to trigger the onboarding email or SMS from LOBSTR, which will give new user ability to claim the assets.
We are still designing the rules and rewards, but there’ll be a manual validation to ensure fair participation.
SEP-0006 Withdraw/Deposit support
LOBSTR will provide withdraw and deposit options for Stellar anchors that support it.
This will be based on SEP-0006 protocol and will be live in a few weeks.
It will be possible to exchange several crypto or fiat assets with its Stellar anchors equivalents right from your wallet.
Let's say you have a Bitcoin that you want to deposit to LOBSTR.
Just add any BTC-tethered Stellar asset in LOBSTR, click "Deposit" on the asset page and follow the instructions. When you'll send BTC to anchor account on Bitcoin blockchain, you'll receive BTC asset issued on Stellar in your LOBSTR wallet.
That will work for tethered fiat currencies as well.
Send your USD or EUR to anchor (through bank transfer or card payment) and you’ll receive the same amount of Stellar tokens to your LOBSTR account.
Withdraw fiat Stellar assets directly to your bank account or credit card in a few clicks.
Some anchors may choose to request a KYC verification process, which you’ll be able to complete directly from LOBSTR. This needs to be done once (if anchor requires KYC), and afterwards you’ll be able to seamlessly exchange tethered assets.
List of Stellar anchors where withdraw/deposit will be available:
- apay.io (BCH, BTC, LTC, ETH and a few other ERC20 tokens);
- stellarport.io (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC);
- fchain.io (BTC);
- anchorusd.com (USD);
- tempo.eu.com (EUR).